Do you know that you can explore your creative side using only the Sistaco nail system? We’re not kidding! Keep on reading so you can learn how to jazz up your usual manicure.
Sistaco is not just about the classic one colour to your nails. The great news is you don’t need stencils or stamps to create awesome nail art - all you need is the top coat mixed with the nail powder to paint the town red!
We're in a mood for groovy nails and polka dots are eternally in style!
With the help of the Sistaco 3-In-1 Nail Tool, see how you can make a fun and easy effect that will have the mani compliments coming!
Follow the steps below on how get the perfect Polka Dot manicure:
- Apply base coat and set under LED.
- Apply base colour (Satin) to your nails.
- Mix the contrast colour with some top coat in a mixing pot.
- Using the ball-point end of the 3-In-1 tool, dip into the mixture and dab gently to your nails.
- Finish with a thin layer of top coat and set under the LED lamp.
Quick and attractive nails all done by yourself without breaking a sweat